CEO World published a recent list of top CEO across the world.
It has a host of Indian CEOs and Business Tycoons.
Let’s have a look at the Indian CEOs in the list.
- Lakshmi Niwas Mittal– Steel King and Chairman of ArcelorMittal, L.N. Mittal is the only Indian or Indian origin CEO to feature in Top 10 with 3rd Rank in the list.
- Mukesh Ambani– Richest Indian and Chairman of Reliance Industries Mukesh Ambani is ranked 49th in the list. His is net worth is calculated at $52.7 billion.
- Sanjiv Singh– Ranked 69th in the main list, Sanjiv Singh the chairman of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) occupies the 3rd rank in the list of Indian CEO. A highly respected voice in the hydrocarbons sector, Mr. Singh also holds the position of Vice-President of the World LPG Association.
- Shashi Shanker– Ranked 77th in the list, Shashi Shanker is Managing Director of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC).
- Rajnish Kumar– Chairman of the largest bank of India SBI, Rajnish Kumar is ranked 83rd on the list. 25th Chairman of the entity, he has been with the bank since last 39 years after joining as Probationary Officer in 1980.
- Guenter Butschek– CEO and Managing Director of Tata Motors Worldwide, Butschek is ranked 89th in the list. With tonnes of experience in Automotive Industry, he is the highest-paid CEO among Indian Auto Companies.
- D. Rajkumar– Ranked 94th in the list, D Rajkumar is the Chairman and Managing Director of Bharat Petroleum. He is the leading the entity since 1 October 2016.
- Rajesh Mehta– Founder and Chairman of Rajesh Exports is ranked 99th on the list. His net worth is estimated to be $2.6 billion making him the 61st richest person in India according to Forbes.
- Rajesh Gopinathan– CEO and Managing Director of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Rajesh is ranked 116th on the list. An IIM Ahemdabad alumnus, Rajesh is one of the youngest CEOs in Tata Group.
- Abidali Z Neemuchwala– CEO of Wipro Technologies, Abidali is ranked 118th in the list. As CEO, Neemuchwala oversees $8 billion in revenue and more than 160,000 employees serving clients across six continents.
The top 5 Global CEOs comprises of Walmart CEO Douglas McMillon leading the chart, followed by Royal Dutch Shell’s global chief executive Ben van Beurden, and ArcelorMittal Chairman and CEO Lakshmi Mittal.
Saudi Aramco CEO Amin H Nasser is ranked No. 4 followed by Bob Dudley of BP.