- Taylor Swift and Kylie Jenner grabbed the first two spots followed by Kanye West, Barcelona Superstar Lionel Messi, and singer Ed Sheeran.
- Indian movie superstar Akshay Kumar is ranked at number 33 with earnings of $65 million
Recently Forbes released the list of 100 highest-paid celebrities in World. Only Indian made it to the list and that is Indian movie superstar Akshay Kumar who is ranked at 33.
Taylor Swift and Kylie Jenner grabbed the first two spots followed by Kanye West, Barcelona Superstar Lionel Messi, and singer Ed Sheeran on the list of Forbes highest-paid celebrities.
Akshay Kumar is among one of the top-earning stars in Bollywood. He charges at least $5 million to $10 million films.
He has also brand endorsements which give him millions with over 20 brands including Tata and Harpic Cleaner.
Akshay has surpassed popular international figures such as Rihanna, Jackie Chan, Scarlett Johansson, Chris Evans, and Katy Perry.
Superstar Salman Khan, who has been a regular on the list in recent years, does not find a spot in the top 100 this year.
Let’s Have a look who is in the top 5:-
- Taylor Swift– Total earnings of Taylor Swift is $185 million. Last year her ‘Stadium Reputation’ tour is highest-grossing tour in US history, grossing $266.1 million.
- Kylie Jenner– Celebrity turned Makeup Businesswoman, Kylie Jenner is the youngest self-made millionaire ever. Her company is worth $900 million and she owns 100 percent stake. Her total earnings clock at $170 million.
- Kanye West– The world-famous rapper’s earnings stand at $150 million. The main source of his earnings is from his Yeezy sneakers in partnership with Adidas which pays him a per-shoe royalty of 15 percent on wholesale.
- Lionel Messi– The Barcelona superstar is ahead of his competitor Cristiano Ronaldo who stands 6th in the list. Messi’s earnings are $127 million. His current club Barcelona pays him over $80 million annually and he has a lifelong deal with Adidas.
- Ed Sheeran– The UK based singer stands 5th in the list with an earning of $110 million. His ongoing Divide tour has grossed $600 million worldwide.