Internet revolution seems incomplete without advancement in the gaming world. If RIL’s Jio made the internet easy and available to all, PayTM brought a revolution to gaming.
PayTM First Games, a joint venture between One97 Communication and AG Technology Holding, it’s a perfect platform for gamers who are looking to get rewarded for their gaming skills.
In 2019 PayTM unveiled its Game Stats and it left us astounded knowing that Indians are very much inclined towards gaming as entertainment over the internet. Let us take you through some of their mind-boggling revelations:
- PayTM First Games have 200 games like Tic Tac Toe, Jump Jump, Ludo, Trivia, Kabaddi Champions, First Captains and many other games that are irresistible once opened.
- They have approx. 45 million registered users and the total time spent was approx. 2810500 days (7700 hours).
- Users took away approx. INR 485.16 crores as winning amount.
- The highest amount won by a single user on PayTM First Game is approx. INR 12.59 crore in 12 months.
If we talk about top games played on PayTm First Game, get ready to widen your eyes.
- Battle Centre was played approx. 43481211 hours.
- First Captains rolled out during Cricket World Cup 2019 was played for approx. 2842992 hours.
– Preferred male captains were Virat Kholi, Rohit Sharma and M.S Dhoni.
– Preferred female captains were Deepti Sharma, Harmanpreet Kaur, and Smriti Mandhana.
- Rummy was played for about 2373490 hours and the biggest amount won on rummy was INR 76.66 lakhs.
– UP had maximum rummy players (12.36%) followed by West Bengal (9.90%) and Rajasthan (9.09%).
- Kabaddi, our national game is back in action and people are drooling over this game. More than 1 crore teams were created and people have won INR 115 crore.
– West Bengal witnessed max. gamers drooling over Kabaddi contributing to 13.43% of gamers followed by UP (12.31%) and Delhi (9.02%)
- Remember that question-answer game? Trivia! It was played 1570767 hours where:
– 5 crore questions were asked out of which 65% were answered correctly.
– Questions from Cricket, GK and Bollywood were loved the most apart from other themes.
– A total of 512 contests were rolled out at Trivia.
- Casual games were played 18780482 hours. UP had most gamers under casual games with 11.97% followed by Delhi 10.08% and Maharashtra 9.32%.
Amazingly mind-boggling isn’t it? While we were drooling over PubG and Call of Duty, there were players who honed their skills on this platform and got rewarded by playing.
This is perhaps one of the most interesting platforms on PayTM and its future seems to be amazing. Nobody thought 3 years ago that a gamer would be monetized more than a corporate employee.
Are you interested in more stats like this? We definitely are! And even before we come up with this year’s stats, we are definitely joining this platform and try our luck with gaming.
Now we can proudly say, HAPPY GAMING INDIA! All thanks to PAYTM!