- Intuit India tops the list of 100 best companies to work in India followed by DHL Express & Ujjivan Bank says report by Great Places to Work.
Each year, Great Place to Work Institute partners The Economic Times for assessment, benchmarking, and preparation of more than 10,000 companies from more than 60 countries Actions designed to strengthen the culture of their workplace. The methodology of the Great Place to Work ® Institute is recognized as rigorous and objective and ‘Gold Standard’ for defining great workplaces across corporations, academia, and government.
All organizations nominating themselves for the list of Best Companies to Work For in India undergo an assessment. As part of this evaluation, all organizations, through two lenses, are studied.
Here are Top 10 Indian companies to work-
- Intuit India– Intuit India is Intuit Inc wholly-owned subsidiary. The USA. The Indian office was launched in April 2005, based in the southern city of Bangalore. It currently has a workforce of around 1,000. It is one of Intuit ‘s two development centers outside the US, along with Intuit Canada. Intuit India is an enterprise and financial software company that develops and sells financial, accounting and tax preparation software and related services to small businesses, accountants and individuals
- DHL Express- DHL Express Pvt (India) Ltd. reliably and on time transports urgent documents and goods from door to door in more than 220 countries and territories and operates the most comprehensive global express network. With a fleet of more than 250 aircraft, DHL Express is also one of the world’s largest air carriers and India’s largest provider of express services
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Ltd.- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Ltd. started its banking operations with effect from February 01, 2017. The second schedule to the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 also includes Ujjivan SFB. With a network of 524 branches, Ujjivan ‘s presence is spread through 24 states and Union Territories of India. They serve more than 4.6 million clients across
- Harrisons Malayalam Ltd.- Harrisons Malayalam Ltd. is an integrated agricultural operation giant and is part of R P G Enterprises, one of India’s largest business conglomerates with business interests ranging from tires, cables, power transmission, telecommunications, pharmaceutics, specialty chemicals to retail and consumer marketing and entertainment.
- Bajaj Finserv Limited- Bajaj Finserv Limited is an Indian financial services company focused on lending, asset management, wealth management, and insurance. The company employs 1409 staff at 1409 locations over 20154 and engages in consumer finance, life insurance, and general insurance. In addition to financial services, Bajaj Finserv is also active in wind-energy generation with an installed capacity of 65.2 MW.
- Cisco- Cisco Indian Systems Pvt. Ltd. is the world pioneer in Internet networking. Eighty-five percent of Internet traffic moves through Cisco’s networks, helping, controlling, and running business systems for various and large third parties. Cisco seeks to bind the unconnected and to transform the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns.
- Barbeque-Nation- Barbeque-Nation Hospitality Ltd. is an Indian restaurant chain located in Bengaluru, Karnataka. For each table, it features a grill with an option to choose different products to grill on the spot before consumption.
- BMC Indian Software Pvt. Ltd.- BMC Indian Software Pvt. Ltd. provides software, services, and expertise to help more than 10,000 customers, including 92 percent of Forbes Global 100, meet increasing digital demands and maximize IT innovation. From mainframe to mobile, to multi-cloud and beyond, our solutions empower companies of all sizes and industries to run and reinvent their businesses with future-oriented efficiency, safety, and momentum.
- Sayaji Hotels- Sayaji Hotels Ltd. endeavors to be the heaven deserved by every global traveler. Since our inception in Vadodara, 20 years ago, they have been redefining hospitality. They focus on making your priorities theirs, from comfortable stays and sumptuous dining options to expansive event spaces and more complemented with heartfelt hospitality and personalized care.
- Mahindra Insurance Brokers Ltd.- As a Total Insurance Risk Solutions provider, MIBL has worked with various public and private insurance companies to offer customized solutions to clients. In September 2011, IRDA granted MIBL a Composite Broker license, thereby foraying along with Direct Broking into the Reinsurance Broking business.
You can find the whole report here.