- Apple announced a host of new things, devices, services in their annual event ‘Time Flies” including the anticipated Watch Series 6 and it’s price in India.
Apple announced a host of new things, devices, services in their annual event ‘Time Flies”
This is a different matter. Tim Cook talks from the Apple Park’s glass corridors and not from the Steve Jobs theatre, as we were used to recently. He moves along with this beautiful Apple HQ’s famous glass windows.
Typically the Apple CEO begins by talking about the company’s condition and lists the figures. He has jumped right on to the Watch this time.
We look at the major takeaways of the event.
- Tim Cook took the stage and announced the launch of a new Apple Watch and iPad at today’s Apple Case. The event started by showing people sharing positive stories about how every day Apple Watch has helped them get healthier and fitter. The new Apple Watch comes packed with WatchOS which was revealed in June at WWDC 2020.
- Apple Watch Series 6 finally becomes official. The new Apple Watch 6 series is capable of calculating the blood oxygen level anytime and anywhere right from the wrist. Apple introduces Watch in Commodity RED version alongside a variety of other color options for the very first time.
- Apple puts great focus on the Apple Watch’s health and wellness features, boasting about the gadget saving lives. Cook shared a video in which people chat about weight loss, heart health, and being healthy — all with Apple Watch’s assistance. Mount Sinai also uses Apple Watch to study Covid-19’s effect on frontline medical staff
- Apple Watch SE comes with all the functions you need to stay linked, fit, and safe. It uses the 5 chipsets of the Apple Watch Series and comes with all the new features including Family setup. The Watch Series SE runs similarly to the new Watch Series 6 on WatchOS devices.
- The Apple Watch SE started at $279. The new Apple Watch Series 6 is priced at $399, while the Watch Series 3 holds pricing at $199. For now, no information on when and the prices of these new Apple Watches will arrive in India.
- Apple Fitness+ is a new Apple Watch service that will aim to inspire you to stay more healthy and take part in sessions of exercise. Fitness+ features several fitness styles such as yoga, and more, as well as new tracks that will inspire you to work out more.
- Apple has released the eighth generation of its basic iPad, alongside Watch Series 6 and Watch SE-an redesign to its 10.2-inch entry-level tablet that upgrades the processor to a faster A12 chipset.
- In India, Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) starts at Rs 40,900, and Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS Cellular) starts at Rs 49,900. Apple Watch SE (GPS) starts at Rs 29,900 and Apple Watch SE (GPS Cellular) starts at Rs 33,900.
- The Apple One plan’s India rates are reasonably competitive compared with its US counterpart. Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Arcade, and iCloud storage plan is priced Rs 195 per month. The family plan with Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Arcade, and 200 GB iCloud storage costs Rs 365 a month and can be shared with up to six members of the family. India does not appear to have access to the premium plan, as Apple News is yet to be released on the market.