LinkedIn announced 2019 LinkedIn Top 10 startups List for India, revealing the most-wanted startups by professionals. Let’s have a look at the startups who made it to the list by the World’s largest professional network-
- OYO– Topping the charts is none other than a startup-turned unicorn and one of the top hospitality chains in the world OYO Rooms founded by Ritesh Agarwal. Owned by Oravel Stays Private Limited and based in Gurgaon, Haryana, India, OYO has 450,000 listings in 500 cities in India, China, Malaysia, Nepal, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom, United States, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Japan.
- cure.fit- cure.fit is a mobile app that takes a holistic approach towards health and fitness by bringing together all aspects of a healthy lifestyle on a single platform. cure.fit offers both online and offline experiences across fitness, nutrition, and mental wellbeing through its 4 products, i.e, cult.fit, eat.fit, mind.fit & care.fit.
- TapChief- TapChief is a platform which connects individuals who are expert in any specific domains to the people who need that expertise for their business. Based in Bengaluru and started in 2016, TapChief has been ranked 3rd by LinkedIn.
- RazorPay– Founded by IIT Roorkee in 2014, RazorPay is a payment solution for forward-looking businesses. They enable online merchants with any payment need to easily accept, process and disburse payments through the most developer-friendly APIs.
- Bounce– Founded in 2014 and based in Bengaluru, Bounce (formerly known as Metro Bikes) is India’s first smart mobility solution, with a mission of making daily commute stress-free, time-saving, reliable and convenient.
- Playment– Founded by ex-IITians Siddharth, Ajinkya and Akshay in 2015, Playment is fully managed human intelligence helps businesses offload large scale data operations to the managed workforce. It breaks down large problems into micro-tasks and distributes among its large community of players(users).
- Rivigo– Based in Gurgaon, founded in 2014 Rivigo is a technology company that is building the material movement pipeline of India and making logistics human, faster, safer and cost-effective.
- Acko– Founded by Varun Dua in 2016, Acko is a private sector general insurance company in India. Acko is one of the youngest startups on the list. Acko follows an online-led model and hence all operations for the company are offered through the digital platform.
- mfine– With more than 0.7 million users, mfine is an AI-powered platform that connects you to hundreds of top-notch doctors online. The Bengaluru-based startup which was founded in 2017 is the youngest startup on the list.
- InterviewBit– Founded by a team of ex-facebook executives in 2015, InterviewBit is a platform to learn skills that you need for technology jobs. They help you polish your skills and get ready for the job, whether you are a fresh college graduate or a working professional.
This Top 10 Startup list shows the growing culture of Indian startups and the healthy environment they are following. This news comes as a positive sign of Indian startup ecosystem.