In the series of interviews with market leaders, change-makers, and innovators, we bring our next interview with Vlogger, YouTuber & Influencer, Mrs. Soumali Adhikary.
- How has been your journey from a home chef to vlogger?
- It was really amazing, I started my career in a traditional job, working on an office, then become a homemaker, from there a Home Chef and entering into YouTube with a cooking channel, to a become a beauty vlogger than a daily lifestyle vlogger. I almost have seen all the sheds of life, the journey is awesome and exciting, and it excites me daily and that is my motivation to do the vlog daily.
- When I started out, it was tough for me to get into this. I had no idea of shooting and how to start, but now I know what the camera angles are, what light I need for the shoot. The journey has been pretty fantastic.
- What was the inspiration behind starting of your vlogging?
- Before a lifestyle vlogger I was a Beauty vlogger, when people started liking me, they wanted to know more about my personal life, which was my inspiration to become a lifestyle vlogger.
- I was inspired by Nisha Madhulika a lot and watched her channel. That was one of the reasons for me starting my first channel.
- Did you think that your channel will grow this big?
- Honestly never thought but yes I always had a wish to get that gold play button…
- What has been your strategy when you started? How did you manage the consistency and quality?
- Honestly, there was no such strategy other than creating good content. The Only thing I tried to maintain is quality, consistency came because of the love shown by my viewers.
- You have seen Youtube and the whole digital space evolving. How has been that evolved?
- In India, it actually evolved a lot, and moreover, the internet war between different service providers made it more widespread, which helped a lot to grow the social media audiences. But at the same time, more influencers from different geography came into the picture which made the competition high.
- What are a few tips and tricks you would suggest to upcoming YouTubers?
- Nothing much other than which I followed, be honest, be consistent, show what you are, try to provide the best quality content.
- Give us an insight into the life of a vlogger
- Life is a little challenging, as with more audiences more responsibility comes, as people get influenced by you. Also, wherever you go you will get at least 1 person out of hundred who know you, that is again quite charming and fun and love.
- The more challenging part of the vlog niche is that you have to document your daily life and that becomes more hectic for us.
- How much has the influencer marketing grown after the launch of so many platforms?
- As you know, influencer marketing is now the buzz word, it really grew a lot and that is the reason in today’s date virtual influencers are also quite popular.
Team Next Big Brand extends heartiest wishes to Soumali and her YouTube Channels. Kudos to her for such an amazing and insightful interview.
You can check our other Interviews here.